[NABS-L] Scanning My Own Books

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:40:15 UTC 2018

Thank you so much. I need to learn how to use that system more. I
searched my own library and did not find texts, but that's probably a
different database than the interlibrary loan system. I should probably
schedule an appointment with the person who oversees that.

In using a feed scanner, I was thinking if I bought the books myself.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about destroying them.