[NABS-L] Scanning My Own Books

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:44:06 UTC 2018

Yeah, I thought of Project Gutenberg this morning. Are there any other
websites that are good for accessing the public domain? I use Christian
Classics Etherial Library as well.

My goal is to save whatever I scan into a word document so I can
transfer it to my braille display rather than relying on Bluetooth or
USB. Would Esword allow me to do that?