[NABS-L] Scanning My Own Books

Leye-Shprintse Oeberg leyeshprintse at gmx.com
Sat Dec 8 18:32:06 UTC 2018

בּס’ד

Justin,

What things are good for depends on the user, tough. I’ve scanned thousands of pages with the KNFB Reader without any problems and saved the texts as well, but I hated the scanner and OCR programs which I used before. So, the KNFB Reader answers my needs of being mobile, easy to use and in a product which I always have with me. I only told you what I do. With success!

לשלום,
Leye-Shprintse Oeberg
Jönköping, Sweden
leyeshprintse at gmx.com