[NABS-L] Blog Ideas

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:38:05 UTC 2018

Hi Alisha:

Well, blindness can be quite a broad subject. Though we are a small minority in the larger society, there are many aspects of the life of the blind community which can be talked about: education, access, philosophy, public attitudes/misconceptions, technology, just to name a few. Which aspect of blindness does your blog focus on? If you need more help, I host a radio show which focuses on blindness in general, so I would be glad to brainstorm some ideas with you off list.

Good luck,

Chris Nusbaum