[NABS-L] Application for the World Blind Union North American and Caribbean Region youth Engagement and Leadership Committee Is Now Open!

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:53:23 UTC 2018

Hello all:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season!

We are writing to invite you to apply to the World Blind Union North
American and Caribbean Region youth engagement and leadership
committee. Yes, long name I know! The goal of the committee is to
encourage youth activism and to increase the participation of young
persons with vision loss on the world stage. If you would be
interested in something like this, we would love to hear from you.

The committee will be comprised of twelve youth, four from the
U.S.four from Canada, and four from English-speaking regions in the
Caribbean. Please follow the link below to fill out our application
and submit your name for consideration to join our committee. The
deadline for applications is January 1st.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJJEXU7EhAxHa6K8ADb0llxPGs3nMdIeTdATg0CgQx18sglw/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions about the application process, please reach
out to Mary Fernandez: mary.fernandez at duke.edu, or Dana Schnell:
dkschnell at gmail.com

Thank you for your interest,

Dayna Schnell and Mary Fernandez
Co-chairs

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will