[NABS-L] You're Invited: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Thu Feb 8 17:22:26 UTC 2018

Hello, fellow students,

I hope you are all fired up and reenergized after Washington Seminar.
For those who may not know, I previously served as a co-chair along with Bryan Duarte on the Legislative Advocacy Committee under the wonderful leadership of Syed Rizvi. I am now the Chair of the committee and will be working closely with my co-chairs Justin Salisbury and Robert Parsons to help students advance our legislative priorities.
We invite you to join us this Sunday, February 11 at 8pm eastern for our first Legislative Advocacy Committee call. The call-in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.
We are looking forward to speaking with you all on Sunday, and as always, Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, Justin or Robert with any questions or concerns.

Yours in the movement,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University ‘20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
704.476.6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu<mailto:Kenia.flores at furman.edu>