[NABS-L] Question about Paying for State Student Membership

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:56:47 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,
I am the treasurer for my student state division, and was wondering if there is a policy regarding these who are asked if they want to renew their membership but don't respond.
We had our state convention in 2017 and still have names of people from 2016 who paid their dues. Some of these people have chosen to renew or stop their membership, but others have not answered calls or emails. I think it's understandable that people don't, because they are very busy and money isn't the first thing they want to think about, but I was wondering if there is a policy regarding how many times you ask a person before removing them from the membership list.
Thank you, and I understand that this can be a sensitive subject.
Vejas