[NABS-L] Bass fishing

Milan Novakovic milannovakovic99 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:51:41 UTC 2018

Its just like normal fishing, bass is a type of fish. Basically you put the rod in the water and wait to feel a tug, when you feel the tug you pull in your rod. Blind friendly I would say.

Sincerely,

Milan Novakovic III
(He/Him/His)
Vice President & Treasurer
North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Political Science: International Affairs Major
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
E-mail: m_novako at uncg.edu
Phone: +1 (704)-577-6954

"Some people DREAM about success others get up and WORK for it"-Author Unknown