[NABS-L] Cash Prizes, Social Media Fame, and More, Next Sunday, 8PM Eastern, 2018 National Scholarship Call

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:06:41 UTC 2018

Students!
The NFB offers more than 20 scholarships, up to $12,000, plus an additional $2,000, with prizes. Next Sunday at 8PM Eastern we will be having our annual scholarship call, where you can hear about the amazing 5 day experience from a previous scholarship recipient, and Kate Mendez, the scholarship committee Chair, on how to qualify.
For those of you who call in prior to the start of the call, your name will be entered into a raffle to win a cash prize and we will push your handle on our social media outlets.
This is our biggest call of the year, so you do not want to miss it.
Again, next Sunday, February 25th, at 8PM Eastern.
The call in number is ‭(712) 770-5197‬ and the access code is 265669.
Be there or be square.

Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523
“Tough times don't last, tough people do.”-Robert Schuller