[NABS-L] Knit VS. Crochet

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:14:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Bringing in the new year, I've been considering various art forms to occupy my free time. I've been debating between knitting and crochet, but frankly I don't know much about either. It seems that there are many different schools of thought regarding both; knitting is faster, crochet is easier, etc. I guess it really has to do with personal preference.
 My attempts at crochet thus far have been dismal.  Would any of you know of any resources that would make either of them a little easier to grasp and understand? YouTube videos, unfortunately, aren't working for me because they are completely visual, and I have found that many of those with site tend to have different methods.
Thanks in advance, and best wishes for the new year.