[NABS-L] [nabs-l] Sheet music

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 04:32:11 UTC 2018

hello ben,

that's awesome that you got a piano for Christmas and, you want to
play it and, your braille isn't good.. I can understand because I
never learned to play a musical instrument myself but, in the 6th
grade I tried playing the cornet which is like the trumpet and, I
couldn't do it due to not being able to read the music. so, that I was
in choir all until my senior year of high school. I had to do most of
it by hear since I couldn't read the sheet music well because of the
loss of my vision. I hope that you can learn on how to play the piano
with the lessons on line.

take care and good luck!

hugs,
amy