[NABS-L] braille accents in Spanish

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 02:25:43 UTC 2018

Hi Sophie,
I don't have a Touch, but  am replying in the that  this might help and that you get more responses soon.

For my Apex in Spanish class, I've had to write the  accents the "wrong" way, by doing dot 4 and the letter you want. So for an a accent, I would do a dot 4 and an a instead of dots 12356. While this isn't the best solution, and might confuse you, it should allow your teachers to be able to recognize your accents.
HTH
Vejas