[NABS-L] The Home Button on the IPhone 10

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:33:55 UTC 2018

Ian,

For the most part,you will use the power button on the left side of the phone to perform the tasks that are usually performed with the home button. Most people think that the change will make things difficult, but it just takes a little getting use to doing things differently.

HTH,
Tamika

Sent from my iPhone