[NABS-L] CABS Conference Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:40:03 UTC 2018

Greetings Students,

As you all are gearing up for the start of your new semester, I would like to invite you all to our monthly board meeting hosted by the California Association of Blind Students, which is scheduled to be held on Monday, January 15th, at 8:00 pm PST, which so happens to be Martin Luther King Day. Join us in our discussion as CABS had recently established a Membership, Event Planning, and Fundraising Committee, where you could potentially help and be involved! We are also preparing to discuss our near future plans, so come check out what our student division has to offer!

Here’s how you can call in:
Call-in Number: (515) 739-1031
Access Code: 958093

As usual, please share our Facebook and Twitter page to stay up-to-date on what is happening with our student division.

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!