[NABS-L] Win glory and candy for your student division

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:07:03 UTC 2018

Students,

This is an opportunity to win back glory for your student division.

The personal testimony letter challenge was originally going to officially
close on January 19th by midnight, but Iowa is so far in the lead, I felt
it unkind to let them clobber everyone else. Now, your letters must be in
by midnight, on Sunday, January 21st.

Attached is a template, along with a couple sample letters. Feel free to
email me, or call or text at 4132503523 for tips and tricks.

See you all in DC.

Syed Rizvi

2nd Vice President

SyedRizviNFB at gmail.com