[NABS-L] Win glory and candy for your student division

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 02:20:16 UTC 2018

Hello Syed,

Yes, I have seen announcements regarding the collection of personal testimony letters. However, I do not recall seeing anything about this being a competition among the various state student divisions. And I do not recall seeing any deadline for these personal testimony letters either.

I am rather active within my state affiliate, and subscribe to both my state affiliate email list and state student division email list. I do not recall seeing any announcements regarding this competition on either one of these email lists.

However, I appreciate the clarification in regards to this competition. It is too bad I did not know about it until today.

Thanks,
Elizabeth