[NABS-L] Peer feedback is greatly appreciated

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 18:45:47 UTC 2018

I usually kept everything at 65 words a minute, but if I needed to slow it
down I did.  50 to 60 pages a chapter.  I did almost all the reading. At
about 65 words a minute, you can read it in a little under an hour.  If you
slow it down you'll get everything out of it, but it may take you an hour.
I'm a perfectionist, and I liked being able to talk intelligently in class
about the lesson, so I read a little slower as to get everything, but
generally, I could read a chapter, and get everything in about an hour.