[NABS-L] EYE Retreat 2018

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 14:26:23 UTC 2018

We are pleased to announce that participant applications are now OPEN for
the 2018 EYE Retreat! The 2018 EYE Retreat will be July 14 to 21 in
Raleigh, NC. In 2019 (Tennessee) and 2020 (To Be Determined), we have plans
to expand to two other states to reach even more youth with visual
impairments! The EYE Retreat provides core services of self-advocacy,
college transition, and workplace readiness skills. These areas comply with
requirements under WIOA and as a result your cost of attending could be
covered by a vocational rehabilitation agency. Ask! Slots are limited and
applications are due May 31, 2018. Apply here
https://goo.gl/forms/d4DZEL6KjVz9Uwqq2. Visit our website at
www.eyeretreat.org or www.facebook.com/eyeretreat.

*Dr. Alan A. Chase*
Assistant Principal, Tennessee School for the Blind
President & Director, Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat