[NABS-L] Seeking clarification regarding Washington Seminar calls this week

Kassandra Cardenas kassandrac at utexas.edu
Mon Jan 22 03:39:02 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am emailing because I was seeking clarification regarding the Washington
Seminar calls that were being hosted by NABS, and I wanted to email the
list directly because I imagine I'm not the only one.

The email that I first received discussing the call said that it was at
9:00 EST, as well as the subsequent emails after that. Yet the emails I
received yesterday and today said a different time, but there was no
acknowledgement of the call time ever having changed. Even in the two most
recent emails, one said 9:00 EST for Tuesday's call, and another one said
8:00 EST.

I even tried following up on when the call was today by reaching out to
someone who I knew would have an answer for me, but I never did receive an
answer. I wasn't able to call in at 8:00 EST either, because I only made
myself available for the time that I was first told the call was going to
be held.

At this point, I am incredibly confused as to when the next call is even
taking place, and I'm also uncertain as to if I'll even be able to attend
it, since I planned on attending todays. If I could please receive some
clarification regarding this whole situation, I'd very much appreciate it.

Regards,
-K Cardenas