[NABS-L] Facebook Live Audio on IPhone 8

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:28:00 UTC 2018

Hi,
So yesterday with some friends, I discovered facebook live! While it's cool, they can broadcast in either live video or audio, but for some strange reason, I can only broadcast in video. I have an IPhone 8, the latest version of IOS, and the latest version of facebook. One of my friends has an IPhone 10, and one has a 6S. Have any of you with an IPhone 8 tried to broadcast live on facebook audio, but the option isn't there? I'm trying to figure out whether this is an IPhone thing, or maybe this feature is still in testing, or something. I've sent a message on facebook messenger to the live chat, but haven't heard back.
Ian