[NABS-L] accessible e-book readers and audiable

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:31:32 UTC 2018

Don't waste your money on the blaze ET.  The cost for it is $800 which
is ridiculous in my opinion.  Also, a lot of the features of the blaze
ET don't work that well at all, like the OCR capability which was
supposed to be the main reason why people would buy it.  I think the
plex-talk pocket is easier to use then the bookport plus.  Also, if
you want acapela voices and 8 gigs of internal storage, then get the
lenio pocket which is the updated version of the plextalk pocket.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson