[NABS-L] [Perform-Talk] accessible e-book readers and audiable

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:58:49 UTC 2018

hello all,

thanks all for your advice on this topic I greatly appreciate it! as
forgetting asubscription to audiable I will definitely will do that! I
will have to do that asap. as for the book reader I do already have a
victorstream for playing my music but, I also want a another player
for playingmy ebooks. as for the player that someone recommended then
I will use the bookport. I had a bookport many years ago before it
went to it using sd cards and, is it just like thevictor stream in
using the same functions and stuff?  and, how much is it perhaps?  if
not then is the kendall accessible or not and, what kendall should I
use that's not a touch screen feature since I have a hard time with
the touch screen features?  just my thoughts on these ideas... thanks
again all and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy