[NABS-L] NABS-L] Cab driver suspended

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:00:37 UTC 2018

I agree. This is totally unacceptable. I wish that cab companies would start
collecting information about whether the person requesting the ride has a
service animal, so the company could send a driver who is not allergic. The
data collection is lacking, and I wonder if any of the cab companies even
ask their drivers about allergies.

A number of airlines now ask about service dogs, and are quite accommodating
when given the proper notice. Cab companies need to follow suit.

& what about the health risk that dog might experience riding in the trunk.
It seems like the dog might be breathing in more exhaust, it is certainly
not legal for people to ride in trunks. The cabbie should have had dispatch
send a replacement.