[NABS-L] OT: Relive The 18th Annual Showcase Of Talent From This Year's National Convention Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:32:16 UTC 2018

Hi All!
Join us tonight at 8 PM eastern on 195 The Globe, as we replay for you
the Showcase Of Talent from this year's convention, including the
performance that never aired live because of a dead phone battery!
Despite the controvertial nature of the stream this year, we've been
able to combine resources to deliver to you the entire showcase of
talent as it took place during convention, and we at the globe think
you'll enjoy it!
So tune in at 8 PM eastern for the showcase of talent replay after
Positive Hits. The presentation is just about 3 hours in length.
To listen in, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
You can also
Ask google to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Use the Tunein app for your smart phone or web site to locate and play
195 The Globe
or put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8762/stream
Regardless of how you tune in, I hope you'll enjoy this final dose of
convention fun, as we relive this year's showcase of talent.
Hope to see you all there!