[NABS-L] NABS-L Cab driver suspended

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:52:55 UTC 2018

I have taken 6 flights so far, and an extra seat has been provided on every
flight. I guess it is because I extended the courtesy to let them know that
I have a dog with me. Also, when ordering a cab, I've never had it take
longer because I told them I have a dog. It hasn't been a problem at all,
and I've never had a cab driver show up and then be unable to provide me
with service. What responsibilities should lie with the person seeking
accommodations in making their request known to the service provider, in a
way that allows the service provider to provide those accommodations.