[NABS-L] A technology recommendation for all of you

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 29 23:23:10 UTC 2018

Hi Cricket and all,
As I finally had a chance to sit down and catch up on some emails, this story was honestly the one that was worth reading all the way through, and in that regards, I see why Aira might have came so useful. As I had a chance to finally attend my first NFB national convention this year in Orlando and soon enough finding out about the fact that AIRA guest access was available, I was eager to try the service myself. In addition, Aira rep at one point showed up to a program that I was a part of prior to me flying to the convention and I was well educated about the service at that point.  I simply could not believe the excellence and usefulness that Aira provided at the convention during my free usage, from me not getting lost as I try to locate various ballrooms and around hotels… While advocacy and asking for assistance is definitely a skill that should be maintained, I instantly heavily became more and more interested about getting the subscription plan as I begin to prepare my life towards college and for things to come next year. I plan to not only apply for scholarships for AIRA subscriptions but my hope is to get in touch with my VR councilor about my state rehab possibly getting the service for those who requests it.

Seyoon