[NABS-L] Join Outreach Committee Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:07:22 UTC 2018

Hey Students!

My name is Matt Gip, and I am one of the Co-Chairs for the NABS Outreach Committee. I would like to invite you all to our first committee meeting call next Monday, August 6th, at 9 pm eastern. We will be discussing ways on improving outreach for our division and building membership.

Here is a list of projects we will be working on this year:
-Improving our social media presence
-Building more resource-based content for our website
-Updating and finding content for our blog
-Creating content for our podcast
-Creating informational YouTube videos

If you are interested in helping out with any of these categories and would like to get involved, we would love for you to join us! We welcome all participation with positive energy, exciting ideas, and eager dedication.

Call: (712) 770-5197
Access code: 265669

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!