[NABS-L] Good News

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:48:54 UTC 2018

Good luck on your journey!

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Roanna Bacchus via
NABS-L
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 12:44 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Roanna Bacchus <rbacchus228 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Good News

Dear Students,

It gives me great joy to report that I will be participating in the
Independent Living Skills program at the Rehab Center in Daytona Beach,
Florida. I will be learning to cook, clean, do laundry, shop for groceries,
budget, manage money, and complete other household tasks. Each participant
in this program stays in there own suite. Each room is equiped with a
talking book player and a desktop computer.