[NABS-L] Good News

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:17:44 UTC 2018

Hi Steve thanks for your message. Today I received an email from my Dbs counselor. She is beginning the referral process for me to participate in the Independent Living Program at the Rehab Center. I am so excited about participating in this program. Sixteen years ago when my parents and I first toured the Rehab Center, it was nothing like it is now. One concern I have about leaving my family is how I will cope while I am away from them. I know it will be a heard adjustment but I am excited about this training. Another concern is that I will fall into my old habits if I come home on the weekends. My family can come and visit me because the Center is an hour away from home.