[NABS-L] June NABS Legislative Advocacy Committee Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jun 5 06:57:46 UTC 2018

Aloha, NABS members and leaders!

You are invited to the next:

Legislative Advocacy Committee Call

Sunday, June 10

8:00 pm Eastern

Dial 712-770-5197

Enter access code 265669

Convention is less than a month away! Will you be joining us in Orlando?

The spring semester may be over, but our legislative advocacy work continues. Come hear the latest on how YOU can help build the National Federation of the Blind!

Also, rumor has it that some of the national scholarship winners may be joining us on the call. If you want to meet some of these hotshot students, this is a great opportunity!

We are looking forward to speaking with you all on Sunday!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
President
Hawaii Association of Blind Students and Recent Graduates
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez