[NABS-L] The great news continues

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:27:47 UTC 2018

Hi Mikayla,

Congratulations!!! That is definitely great news! I am an alumni of one of our other training centers at BLIND, Inc. and it was an absolute fantastic experience and I learned so many useful skills and techniques and I am sure you will have the adventure of your time and it will be a tremendous experience. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!