[NABS-L] It's Official: 195 The Globe To Provide Coverage And Streaming Of Events At This Year's National Convention

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:19:58 UTC 2018

Greetings All!
I am writing in because I have some exciting news to share regarding
this year's national convention coverage.
As you know, over the past few years, there has been an online stream
provided of the general sessions, banquet, and board of directors
meeting for people to check out, especially those who aren't able to
make the national convention.
There will be a stream this year, too, but there's an exciting
announcement I'd like to share about this.
It is my pleasure to announce that 195 The Globe, an online radio
station, has partnered with the National Federation Of The Blind to
provide convention coverage this year from Orlando Florida.
 The events that 195 The Globe will be covering from convention are:
 All general sessions
 The board of director's meeting
 The banquet
 The Performing Arts Division talent show/showcase of talent
 Plus other special interviews and coverage to be announced.
The announcement was officially made on The Blind Side this week. You
can hear the recording of the announcement by going to
http://www.195theglobe.com/nfb18/StreamingCoverageAnnouncement.mp3

 The fact that the globe, which is always streaming 24/7, is covering
the convention this year will make it easier for you to listen to the
convention stream if
 you are unable to attend, since the globe is available not just
 through the standard media players, but on Tunein and OOTunes. You
can even ask alexa or google to play 195 The Globe on Tunein, and
that's another way for you to listen to convention coverage too!
 Please watch social media, the #nfb18 hash tag, and other lists for
 more information and times for these events to be streamed during this
 year's national convention.
 Thanks to President Riccobono and members of the national office for
 giving us this opportunity to provide top of the line coverage of this
 year's convention.

 If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact either
David Dunphy at
ddunphy at 195theglobe.com
or our program director, and the man handling interview coverage, etc,
Chris Nusbaum at
cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com
 You may also contact any member of the globe management team by calling
 951-456-2324
 or visiting us on the web at
http://www.195theglobe.com
 Sincerely,
 David Dunphy, station owner, 195 The Globe, Welcome To The Radio Revolution
http://www.195theglobe.com