[NABS-L] PREREGISTER | 2018 Annual NABS Business Meeting

Kathryn Webster, President, National Association of Blind Students nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:49:15 UTC 2018

Students,

I am excited to announce that our preregistration form for our annual
business meeting is live! You won't want to miss the 2018 NABS business
Meeting, which takes place on the 4th of July from 7-9pm, with
preregistration beginning at 6pm.

This year, there will be music, there will be prizes, and there will be fun!
With so many student events at Convention this year, the NABS board is
excited to make our business meeting shorter, more exciting, and
enlightening. You won't want to miss out on the excitement that comes with
NABS. Please send me suggestions, ideas, and questions; but make sure to
join us at 6 so you can grab a good seat!

To preregister, visit:

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftjctgFIrrFbNuj9SgR-tSs3wjkyrlWIi
1G8VkyLjC1SsKpw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftjctgFIrrFbNuj9SgR-tSs3wjkyrlWIi1
G8VkyLjC1SsKpw/viewform?usp=sf_link

This year, as we've done in previous years, we will be streaming and
recording the meeting!! More information to come; and a direct link to the
stream. Can't wait to see the Convention agenda; and I'm sure you can't
either!

So excited to see you all soon!!

Love,

Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National federation of the Blind

(203) 273-8463

Nabs.president at gmail.com