[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:18:45 UTC 2018

Happy Friday Fellow Students,

Whether this year will be your very first convention or you have been going
for a number of years, don’t forget to sign up for our 2018 NABS Mentorship
Program. We will be matching individuals up with those who share common
interests or career goals. We hope that this program will help foster
growth in both the mentees and mentors. There is only one week remaining in
the application period so make sure you secure your spot by June 15th!

Here is the link to the application for both mentors and mentees.
https://goo.gl/forms/x0eneEYugpC2HzBQ2
Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you in Orlando!

Katy Olsen
--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Cell: 515-783-4522
Email: president.iabs at gmail.com