[NABS-L] Sonocent Audio Note Taker

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:55:03 UTC 2018

hi i use a braille note mpower, it works great for me. it is a old note taker, but it works well. i use it for takeing notes, and  reading braille books, on it, and keeping emailadresses, and phone numbers, in te adress, list. i am deaf, blind, but i am looking for a new braille display, that does not cost, a lot.