[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:20:13 UTC 2018

Hi James,
I tried applying earlier on on my Iphone and my DOB was showing as 2018! But I tried a few days later and was able to submit it without problems. You might be able to try refreshing.
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone