[NABS-L] ReCaptcha Accessibility

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:49:21 UTC 2018

Hi Vejas, when I use the audio challenge option, are usually replay it a couple of times to make sure that I heard it correctly, or if I did not understand it, I just request a Nother one and usually the second time of replaying the new challenge, I decode what is said and I put in the words. I’m not sure how far the NFB has gotten with accessibility guidelines for that though that is a good question.
Sent from my iPhone