[NABS-L] AP Physics textbook

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:37:43 UTC 2018

Hi Abbee,

Could you please be more specific as to the title and author of the Braille
AP Physics textbook that you need?

Perhaps you can buy one from Amazon instead of borrowing one. Please check
out the National Braille Press, BARD, or Bookshare to see if your textbook
that you are looking for is available for download or purchase. In some
instances, you could search for your course on efollett and see if you
could rent your textbook for less money while you are waiting for the one
that you want to arrive. Otherwise, please feel free to contact the book
publisher.

Hope that helps

James Hulme
jim.hulnme at gmail.com