[NABS-L] Thank you to NABS from a Graduand

Ali aliherky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:57:27 UTC 2018

Congrats!

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Jevnikar via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:36:25 -0400
Subject: [NABS-L] Thank you to NABS from a Graduand

Hi NABS,
After nearly ten years, I am at very long last graduating with my
undergraduate degree this coming June 20. I wanted to thank NABS
for all
your support over the years, and for answering all of my
questions in the
early days. I was so excited to find a group of blind students
who were
super-motivated and ready to take over the world. I remember I
got in
trouble from a moderator for writing too much in one day... so
much was my
enthusiasm.

Many of those whose names I saw repeatedly have since graduated
or
unsubscribed, but there is still a great community here and for
that I am
grateful.
I wish you all the best in the future (though I will still remain
subscribed), and congratulations to all who are also graduating
this year!
Sarah

---
software.