[NABS-L] taking notes at college

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:47:10 UTC 2018

hello theordore and all,

this is a good question indeed and, thanks for posting this to the
list. as for notetaking in college I have used many tools in my
toolbox but, I mainly used the following. I have used a notetaker but,
I also have tried taping my notes by using a tape recorder which
didn't work out very well but, I mainly used a notetaker which was at
first the voicenote qt but, I decided to go and, mainly switch to a
laptop with jfw on it which has worked out well for me! I am able to
have one earbud in my ear and, then type with it in my ear while the
other ear i'm able to hear the professor. so, use whatever tool you
wish to use for taking notes in class!

good luck,
amy