[NABS-L] sendspace

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:39:06 UTC 2018

hello all,

thanks to the advice that you all gave me here on the list! I greatly
appreciate it! yes, I have my user name and password so, I agrewe with
jamasion and sarah's advice. I will just update my payment on the
sendspace web site and, then I will be updated with my new debit card
info and, then I will be ready to go on that! I didn't think that I
had to do a new accoiunt since I already had one but, I had to ask!
so, I did so, I will update that asap. thanks again and, I will talk
to you all soon!

hugs,
amy