[NABS-L] amazon alexa information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:09:13 UTC 2018

hello all,

I hope that you all are doing well.. for those who will not
beattending convention this year in person and, who have amazon alexa
or would like to have a way to set it up if you decide to purchase one
for yourself for someone else you can do the following to set it up by
either doing it through by downloading the amazon alexa ap through
your iPhone or your smart phone. if you don't have a smart phone or
are having problems with the ap you can set it up through the web site
at
https://alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#welcome

and, that should assist you on how to use it and, also to set it up
through your wy fie connection/internet connection via high speed
ofcourse…

and, ofh I almost forgot to mentioned if you are havingproblems at all
and, need some tech support with using it or in setting it up if you
are having difficulities the amazon disabilities customer service
number is a very good resourse to use. you can call them
at1-888-283-1678

I hope this information will be of helpful for you all! take care all and enjoy!

hugs,
amy