[NABS-L] listening to music on alexa

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:33:07 UTC 2018

Hello,
Spotify and Pandora are both supported with the Amazon Echo. Unfortunately, you need paid subscriptions in order to use them with the Echo. There is a Student discount for Spotify, and Pandora's One subscription, which is required, is around 4 dollars or so. Signing up is completely accessible on iOS and the web.

Sent from my iPhone