[NABS-L] Gallagher insurance website issues

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:42:38 UTC 2018

Dear friends! I’m sure you’re all excited about the upcoming convention! I wanted to reach out to you all to see if any of you have experience the same frustrating issues that I have. My University uses an insurance company called Gallagher Sherance. Every year, we are required to go to the website and fill out our insurance information purchased by insurance, or fill out a waiver form. All of this is very difficult to navigate and is not very accessible. Also, many times they require additional documentation to be uploaded. This part of the website I have also found an accessible. I know that Gallagher insurance is used by other universities around the country. Have any of you experienced the same problem? If so, please reach out to me by phone or text at 901-483-1515 or feel free to send me an email. I have spoken to the national office about this and Tim elder. We are trying to determine of other students at other universities are having the same problems. Thank you so much!

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
JBoehm at NFB-TN.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"