[NABS-L] College Major Help

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:23:13 UTC 2018

Hi Vejas,
I think there is no right or wrong choice here, especially if you are
thinking of becoming a TVI or a rehabilitation counselor.
Perhaps psychology would be helpful for entering the teaching or
counseling field as Psychology teaches you a lot about learning,
behavior, how people think etc. That being said, I know people who
have studied English or people who have studied chemistry before they
got their master's to become a TVI.
My advice would be to study what you enjoy, and find ways in which
that major can give you transferable skills for your graduate studies.

Miso