[NABS-L] Last Membership Call Before Convention: June 24th, 8PM Eastern

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:01:50 UTC 2018

Hey Nabsters,
I know you all can't wait for National Convention, and I feel the same way. If you need some NABS goodness to satiate your craving till then, join us this Sunday, June 24th, at 8PM Eastern.
We'll be discussing networking at convention, transitions, dealing with rehab and how to live your best life.
Be there or be square.
See you all this Sunday.

Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523
“Tough times don't last, tough people do.”-Robert Schuller