[NABS-L] Blind square

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:44:00 UTC 2018

My orentation and movilitty teacher was obsessed  with blind square.
I have used it for many years, but have decided to transition  to
using near by explorer  by APH.
Things i liked about blind square
* etells you what direction a point of interest is away  from you in
several modes, clock face, cardinal , degree,  and left/right.
Places were organized by catagory for easy finding. for example, if
you are looking for a building on campus  you can go under the college
and university catagory.
things i don't like
no turn by turn directions.
not good when you want to share points of interest with others that
have the app.
doesn't have all of the transit information that near by explorer  has.
I hope this helped.

--
Taylor