[NABS-L] Mariya Vasileva for secretary

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:56:40 UTC 2018

Thanks, I really appreciate the work. I also forgot to mention that I was the president of the Georgia Association of blind students the year after my secretary position, it was during my senior year. So that gave me a boost as to how things are run, and I can’t wait to hopefully serve in that position.

Sent from my iPhone