[NABS-L] Credit Cards

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:56:04 UTC 2018

On 2/21/18, Ian Perrault via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> How do you handle credit cards? I hear that they mail you paper bills. How
> do you see the transactions? How do you pay each month? I have a credit
> card, but want to make sure that it's totally accessible before using it.
> Ian
> NABS-L:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/amieelsabo%40gmail.com

hello all,

besides banks for accessing your credit cards credit unions in the usa
have accessible web site for accessing your credit cards online too. I
have a credit card from my local cu in Denver, and the web site for
accessing it is very accessible and, you can also do it over their
phone too!  banks are good way to obtain accredit card but, credit
unions are lesser cheaper with minimal fees. also, chase's web site is
also accessible for accessing their credit cards through since I also
opened up another credit card through them as well too!  I hope this
information has been help to you!

hugs,
amy