[NABS-L] You're Invited: Legislative Advocacy Committee Call

Thomas Peralta tinypaws8491 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 12:44:40 UTC 2018

 Does it matter if I am not a student and was replaced in the position of Legislative Representative for Wisconsin?
Respectfully,
Tom Peralta

    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎March‎ ‎4‎, ‎2018‎ ‎07‎:‎16‎:‎14‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Justin Salisbury via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Aloha, my fellow students and legislative advocates!

You are invited to the next:

Legislative Advocacy Committee Call
Sunday, March 11
8:00 pm Eastern

Dial 712-770-5197
Enter access code 265669

Chair Kenia Flores has big plans for us, and you don't want to miss out! We need YOUR HELP in order to raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We hope to have participation from as many states as possible because our momentum in every state feeds us all.

We are looking forward to speaking with you all on Sunday!

As always, feel free to reach out to Chair Kenia Flores, Co-Chair Robert Parsons, or me with any questions.

Together, with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality!

Mahalo nui loa,

Justin Salisbury
Co-Chair
Legislative Advocacy Committee
National Association of Blind Students

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
President
Hawaii Association of Blind Students and Recent Graduates
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez